- Parking? Unknown
MCASS is an Ontario-based registered not-for-profit corporation since Aug. 2004. Registered charitable status granted by CRA in 2009.
MCASS seeks to provide client-centred, culturally specific, and religiously appropriate services for the entire diverse Muslim community focusing on the physical and emotional well-being of Muslim children and families (nuclear & extended) in the Greater Toronto Area with respect to prevention, advisory, and intervention services.
• To protect children from neglect, physical, psychological or sexual abuse in compliance with The Family Services Act of Ontario.
• To provide Crisis Intervention to ensure child safety and well being.
• To provide objective assessment, counseling and support services based on Islamic values.
• To act as a facilitator between family members and other relevant agencies.
• To offer a variety of care programs:
•Muslim Foster Care to provide for children who cannot remain at home safely
•whenever possible trying to keep children with their own families.
• To expand public awareness in the Muslim community of the legislative requirements as well as promoting a healthy and safe family environment